If a company has not been approved by NSI, challenge its credentials.
Why choose an NSI Approved Company?
NSI approved companies must prove their competence on an on-going basis. They may not always be the cheapest, but they are invariably the best.
The NSI are raising the standards in the security and fire industries in the interests of the customer. The NSI believes that every customer, whether a large commercial organisation or an individual householder, is entitled to receive a professional service from security and fire companies.
Justice Fire & Security:
- meet all relevant British and European Standards for technical performance
- full security screen of all our staff
- provide a very high level of staff training and supervision to industry best practice standards
- are comprehensively insured to protect customers and staff
- are inspected every four months by professional auditors including random site visits
- meet the industry specific ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard
- demonstrate a long term track record of performance and evidence of reliability and stability