We Install, Service and Maintain Portable Fire Extinguishers
Justice Fire and Security have been installing and maintaining our customers portable fire extinguishers for over 30 years.
Our engineers work to the relevant British Standard BS 5306. We also service and maintain existing extinguisher's installed
by other providers.
Fixed price servicing
We’ve built a strong reputation for honest advice and great, local customer service.
As a company-focussed business, we offer fixed prices for extinguisher servicing, including replacement O rings and seals
as part of the service.
Design and Installation service
Our engineers can design your scheme and give advice on what will be the most practical and cost-effective solution for you. We design, supply, install and maintain the following:-
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blankets
- Storage cabinets
**New Product Line**
We are proud to be official installers of Firexo extinguisher products. These proven new designs ensure that one extinguisher can be used on ALL classes of fire and are suitable for any business organisation or domestic installation. No additional training is required and all products are made from natural ingredient's. The main benefits and features are:
- One unit suites all classes of fire. No need for traditional Foam and C02 units alleviating any confusion.
- Saves on space only one unit required in each area.
- Reduces servicing costs, as only half the number of units are needed.
- Removes doubt and delay when tackling a fire these units tackle all classes of fire.
- Ideal for small areas.
- Available in 2,6 & 9 litre variants, plus a sachet for small fires, such as chip pans and small electrical fires
(perfect for HMOs)
Our engineers are all BAFE trained and have years of experience. We can also look after your other safety requirements and disciplines, such as fire alarm and suppression systems, emergency lighting, and disabled refuge systems.
As part of the service our engineers will check for the following and issue a certificate
- Check for correct pressure
- Check for access to the unit
- Check the individual parts are not damaged or effected
- Make sure the tamper seal and pin are intact
- Check for general wear and tear or damage
One visit, one engineer - for greater convenience and reduced cost!
Contact us now on 0845 468 9077 to discuss your commercial portable fire extinguisher requirements from Justice Fire and Security.