Features of these systems are:-
- Fast automatic actuation
- Highly reliable detection tube unaffected by dirt, dust debris and oil
- Requires no external power supply
- Can be integrated into the buildings fire alarm system
- No room integrity needed
- Cost effective protection
- Meets LPS 1666
- Available with Novec 1230, ABC dry powder, C02 and wet Chemical extinguishant depending on application
Direct System (for smaller applications)
In a Direct system the detection tubing is also used to deliver the extinguishant. Once the detection tube is ruptured through heat or flame the agent is released through the same hole ensuring that it is directed at the source of the fire.
Direct systems are available in low pressure and high pressure formats depending on the most appropriate extinguishant selected.
Indirect System (for larger applications)
In an Indirect system the agent is routed through separate pipework and nozzles. Once the detection tubing has been ruptured through heat or flame the depressurisation will activate the cylinder valve which releases the agent through the pipework to the area to be extinguished.
We can install the PAFSS (R) system in the following applications
- Electrical Enclosures
- Server Cabinets
- Telecom Cabinets
- Fume Cupboards
- CNC Machines
- Anywhere that a small enclosed area needs protecting from fire
We are approved installers of the PAFFS (R) automatic fire suppression systems and registered with local fire brigades, we can supply a BAFE Certificate of competence in accordance with CFOA Policy.
We provide free quotes and trusted advice. Contact us now on 0845 468 9077 or complete our side bar enquiry to discuss design and installation options your commercial fire suppression system from Justice Fire and Security.