We are accredited installers of the PAFFS (R) KitchenGuard system which has been specifically designed to protect catering equipment in accordance with LPS 1223, it is designed and manufactured in the UK and incorporates the latest innovations. Watch our Video on the right hand side to learn more about KitchenGuard, or download our brochure here.
The system is automatic and does not require any mechanical or power supply for detection and activation, remaining operational during power interruption.
The PAFFS (R) KitchenGuard works by installing a linear pressurised detection tubing around the protected area. In the event of a fire the tubing will melt and the pressure in the detection tube will drop, this pressure drop opens the cylinder valve and releases the extinguishing agent via stainless steel pipework and nozzles into the hazard area(s)
The system can also be operated by a separate manual actuator.
- Simple high quality and well engineered system
- Stainless steel pipework and fittings to suit kitchen environments
- Fast automatic actuation
- Requires no power supply or mechanical movement
- 99% biodegradable wet chemical extinguishing agent
- Unaffected by kitchen oil, grease or dirt
- Modular Concept zone protection and individual appliance protection possible.
We can install the KitchenGuard (R) in the following types of kitchen
- Commercial Kitchens in Offices and Warehouses
- Fast Food
- Schools and Colleagues
- Residential and Care Homes
- Student Accommodation
Service and Maintenance
We can also service and maintain existing systems installed by others.
In accordance with LPS 1223 we are Approved installers of the PAFFS (R) KitchenGuard Fire Suppression Systems.
We are registered with local fire brigades, and we can supply a BAFE Certificate of competence in accordance with CFOA Policy.
We provide free quotes and trusted advice. Contact us now on 0845 468 9077 or complete our side bar enquiry form to discuss design and installation options your commercial fire suppression system from Justice Fire and Security.